Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random photos of the boys.

Okay, so get ready for a lot of random photos.  I feel sooo behind on the blog so I'm just going to post some pictures from the last few weeks.


Nash, eating green beans.  This child is WEIRD.  He loves veggies, hates fruits. 
Cooper and friends during bath time. 
Coop & Daddy at Garden of The Gods
Tire swing 

Garden of the Gods (wow! These are really out of order)
Nash (WAYYY over edited) at Garden of the Gods.
and a new favorite of mine.  All my boys!
look at those lashes!
Nash during one of mom's torture sessions
You can see a few more photos of the boys on my photo blog. (www.leeleephotos.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

Tiffany Winters said...

I have not checked my blog in so long... nor anyone else's for that matter... I hope you didn't think I don't like your pics bc I didn't comment... First, I LOVE the blue and white polka dots it's so vibrant, and the pic with Clint and Coop at garden of the gods is precious. You AMAZE me.