Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We had such a great day today.  Clint's day off couldn't have been better.  It was 78 degrees with no wind and you could really feel fall in the air. We took 2 pumpkins over to my parent's to carve because there wasn't quite enough room at our place (hey, any excuse to go to Nana's and Papa's right?) Coop wasn't too interested in carving the pumpkins, but his favorite saying for the day was 'punkin patch!' and he said it all day long, I'm sure he will tomorrow too.  :) 

I FINALLY have a good picture of me and the boys.  I'm always the one behind the camera so I handed it off to Clint today and he got this.  I am so happy!  I really should let him take the pictures more, he's much better than I am. 
The little guys.  (Click these pictures to enlarge them, especially the one above, you can really see how blue Nash's eyes are!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

that really is a great picture of you and the boys! in fact all the pics on this post are super cute!