Saturday, July 14, 2007

July 14th, 2007

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile...things have been crazy. I have started watching a little girl three days a week and then start training for a new job this weekend. Cooper is growing like a weed. He is cruising all over the place and has started to pull himself up onto his knees. Its crazy how much he has changed! The little girl I watch loves Cooper and he just follows her around the whole time we are there. It has been really good for him to be around another kid. They also have a dog that Cooper LOVES. So it works out really well for us. He is cutting two teeth right (I think) and was miserable all day yesterday...he seems to be doing better today though and is actuallly napping. :) here are some pictures...I am going to try and upload some videos tonight.





No comments: