Saturday, June 18, 2011

165/365-169/365

Yes, still playing catch-up...

One of my very very best friends, KK (and her husband Andy) had us over to celebrates their little girls first birthday! The boys had a blast and were wiped out by the time we pulled into the driveway.

Cooper...2010!


2 years ago! craziness! the shot of Nash is one of my all time favorites.

Coop has lost another tooth! I think he is a little young for this so we may be taking him in to the dentist.


Cooper...2010 (yup, life has been NUTS!)

1 comment:

Carolyn Benik said...

so many amazing shots!! I love looking at your blog. I know some kids in Alyssa's preschool had lost quite a few teeth, so I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about. SweetPea Children's dentistry is an AWESOME pediatric dentist if you need one though. Alyssa looks forward to going. :)