Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365

the month of January has not been a good one for our Honda. The boys and I were driving to Golden to run a couple errands and as I was getting off the highway it sounded like a small tornado was under my car. Well, I pulled over to find the entire undercarriage plastic thingy was hanging off. I decided to drive to my first errand and the guys helped me pull it off. No biggie. Well I get back on the highway to head home and I hit a log (the size of the ones you put in your fireplace) at 80 mph. Yup...$600 we have new wheels. boo. THEN dropping off Cooper at preschool today....as soon as I pulled into a parking space the Jeep next to use pulled out and not seeing us there 2 seconds ago they swiped the entire side of the car. Ouch. Good thing we don't have to pay for it.

No comments: