The boys and I went out a played in the snow for a good hour this evening. We had sooo much fun! Nash wasn't too sure of it at first but he warmed up to it and had fun scrapping the snow off everything. Cooper made snow angels 90% of the time and then tried to shovel snow of the deck the remaining 10%. It wasn't sticky enough to make snowmen, but we still enjoyed it. :)
Then we came in a played in and the boys played in the tub. :) We had a good day!