Monday, July 13, 2009

Yes, I know, I'm a terrible blogger.

WHATS HAPPENED TO ME? I used to blog at least 3 times a week. I'm slacking, I know. I've been really busy with my business and have been learning how to balance everything.

So, here are a boat load of pictures, I'll do my best to explain...

At the end of June, we went on vacation with my family and had a blast! We went up to Avalanche Ranch in the mountains...went horseback riding, fishing, roasted marshmellows, played volleyball, and sat around. :)

Cooper and Charley checking out the snails that were all over the trails.
Avalanche Ranch

Fishing our first day there. Two days later he caught his FIRST FISH with my dad!! He helped reel it in and everything. We were so bummed we missed it.
Avalanche Ranch
Avalanche Ranch_40edited

Nash got FILTHY walking and falling everywhere. Here is one of my favorite pictures to date.
Avalanche Ranch
Avalanche Ranch

Playing in the toys...they had this awesome tree house with every toy a little boy could want.
Avalanche Ranch_16
Avalanche Ranch_20
Nash even rode a horse!
Avalanche Ranch_8edited

Roasting marshmellows around the campfire.
Avalanche Ranch_95

Our first family picture EVER
Avalanche Ranch_86edited

We went to check out a river and found some horses. They really liked Clint. :)
Avalanche Ranch_75edited

We had an awesome horseback ride through the mountains...
Avalanche Ranch_98edited
Avalanche Ranch_101edited
Avalanche Ranch_111edited
Avalanche Ranch_130

Lacey & Charley
Avalanche Ranch_90edited

View of Mt. Sopris...we could see this out of cabin, its gorgeous!
Avalanche Ranch_92

No comments: