Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring is on its way.

Except for the next few days, we're in a winter storm watch.  The sky tonight was scary looking and I'm not excited. :( I want Spring to be here already!!!! 
We went to my parent's house on Wednesday because it was supposed to be in the 70's.  Cooper played outside all day and was exhausted by the time we drove home.  Although he still managed to yell/scream/sing and attempt to wake Nash up the whole drive home. 


Here is a picture of the drive to Denver.  I stopped to get a picture of Pikes Peak. 
Nash 'playing' the guitar at Nana's and Papa's house.  He loved it! 
Nash and I.  Thanks Lacey for taking this!
Nash and Nana talking about the day, he loves her. :) 
Walking around the yard.
Cooper is ninety to nothing allllll the time.  I was lucky enough to catch this.  Ignore his hair, its kinda in the weird stage where the length is too long, but too short. 
"Say What?!?!?!"

1 comment:

Tiffany Winters said...

I'm glad you got to get in front of the camera. You're far too cute to not be in the pictures. :)