Sunday, January 25, 2009

since I'm such a slacker


here are some photos for you.

For some reason Cooper asks to go to the store ALL THE TIME.  Maybe it is because we have created a monster and have bought him a lightening mcqueen toy each time we go.  Bad parents, we know.  Here are his cute little red rain boots...he was waiting at the door, thinking we were going somewhere.

haha...don't you love his little smirk? "what up, mom?!?!"

sitting on the floor while Momma tortures him with pictures.

someone cut his first tooth!  We're still nursing and the two combined scare the living daylights out of me. 

After coming home from the store with Daddy.  He was showing my his new car (*slaps wrist*).  He expression is too cute!


PS. Dad, I swear I'll give you your camera back.....soon. 

No comments: