Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Attack of the terrible twos.

Nash is already sitting up!  He is getting better each day and its freaking me out.  He is only 5 months old! 


I'm sure he will crawling soon enough. *note the drool...it is non-stop and still no sign of a tooth. 

Cooper and his crazy hair.  I'm pretty sure he was dancing when I took this picture.  He had just woke from a nap and was happy as a clam.  

Todays nap was a totally different story though.  He screamed bloody murder in his room all while kicking the wall, throwing his bears off his bed (then crying for me to get them), chucking his binkies in the closet, and much more.  Then he started crying like he was really hurt so I went in and he said there was a snake in his room.  I laid in bed with him and then he just wanted to play.  He managed to wake Nash in the middle of it all so we got up and dressed and headed to the store to grab a few things.  On the way home he fell asleep (not surprised) and sleep through me getting him out of the car (BIG surprise, this child is the lightest sleeper EVER).  I layed him on the couch and he continued to sleep for another hour before waking and throwing one of the biggest tantrums to date.  *sigh*  I guess this is what they call the terrible twos.  I should count my blessing, he is typically the most well behaved child on earth.  Always saying please and thank you, giving kisses and hugs.  I guess I've got to expect it at some point. 

 Oh my sweet Cooper, please give Momma a break tomorrow and return to your sweet, happy self.  Also, while your at it, would you please convince your little brother to nap for longer than 30 minutes?  I'd really appreciate it. 
Love, Momma. 
 

No comments: