Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cooper's alter ego

The other day, Cooper took this book home from Nana's and Papa's house and each day since, Clint and I have read it to him at least 5 times in a row 5 different times a day.  It has become an obsession.  He comes running toward us "Dawid...Trowble!" and hands us the book.  He even knows some of the pages and what they say.  Its really cute.  Today while I was paying bills online Cooper crawled under the desk and turned the power button off on the power strip.  Of course, me being SO excited about paying bills (hey, don't we all get that way?) freaked out.  I picked him up and took him to time out.  I told him to sit there until I told him to come out.  He quickly responded with "Okay Momma" in the sweetest little voice.  Clint and I quietly (well, as quiet as we could) laughed our buts off.  No more than 3 seconds later Cooper runs out from time out yelling "Dawid...Trowble!" Knowing EXACTLY what he had done. Smart little stinker.  I think David is getting to him...he has been in time out 4 more times today when normally we don't even have to do time outs.  Or maybe its just the fact that he turns 2 in 2 weeks. 

No comments: