Wednesday, September 10, 2008

little piggie


Nash and I went to a weigh-in today at the hospital.  He weighs 10lbs 3oz!  Thats 3lbs in 5 weeks!  Can you say piglet??? He is doing well, we do have Thrush (basically a yeast infection that gets transfered from baby to mom and it can be cause by MANY different things).  It's hurting me more than him...if its even hurting him at all.  Its just REALLY painful to nurse so we're working through it.  Hopefully it'll be gone in a week.  Its NO fun. 

Cooper is doing so well.  I hope that I am not jinxing myself by saying this, but he is adjusting so well.  Much better than we thought.  He gets a little upset when I nurse but he is easily distracted a few moments later.   Today he came up to Nash while he was in the boppy and stroked his head and talked to him.  Nash smiled SO wide for him, he already loves his brother!  Cooper's latest obsessions are these...




Everytime he hears an airplane go over the house/car/backyard he says "I hear airplane MOMMY!" and says it over and over until we respond with "yes, its an airplane!" He is so fascinated with them.  Clint takes Cooper and Prince on a walk in the mornings and he always comes back in and tells Nash and I all about the airplanes he saw!  This all started when we picked Aunt Kim up from the airport and we watched the planes while we waited.  He is hooked! :)  Next is Thomas and Percy.  When Aunt Kim visited she bought him these Thomas bath toys and he LOVES them.  Some nights he even sleeps with them.  Speaking of, he is actually watching Thomas right now. Thats probably why I was able to post such a long blog! :)

2 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

I've never had Thrush but I have heard it's really painful. Sorry. But big kid Nash! Alyssa chunked out faster than Bailey too. Why is that? Maybe I made straight cream instead of milk for Alyssa. Hmmm...

mumof2boys said...

I hope the thrush is better now. I had it with both boys and I swear it's worse then mastitis because it's so hard to get rid of.

Your boys are gorgeous.