Saturday, April 19, 2008

One and a HALF!

Cooper turned 18 months a few days ago and its blowing my mind!  We've spent the last few days at my parents and hanging out with some buddies, so we took lots of pictures to share! :) 

Playing in the backyard at Nana's and Papa's house.


Hanging out with Daddy up in the play set that they're building.

The slide hasn't been attached yet, but it still fun!

MMM....DINNER! Anything he can dip, he'll eat.

and back outside, running around. 

(These are from the 18th)
being a cheese ball
He thinks this is hilarious, I'm not so sure about it.  

Drawing

and hanging with the dudes, these are the kiddos from playgroup.  We've been getting together every Thursday since the boys we just a few months old.  (Not as much anymore cause we moved, but we do still see that).  They are all in cloth diapers too! lol :) 


Riding his bike on the deck.


and playing in the dirt

2 comments:

Too Legit to Quit! said...

Holy cow Lora!!!! How are you!!!??? Well it looks like life is treating you good! You're little boy is so precious!! And congrats on the new lil one! Wow it is sooo good to hear from you. Let me know what's up and keep me updated!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.