Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Update

Yup, we're pregnant again! Our due date is August 20th, 2008 and we're so excited!  I would love to have a girl, but as long as its healthy we're happy. :) I know I have been horrible with updating the site, but now you know why.  I am so exhausted and most the time can't keep my eyes open. Other than that I haven't had any morning sickness (knock on wood). Anyways, here are some pictures from the last couple weeks.

Cooper and Daddy on Christmas (my pregnancy brain is already kicking in, and I forgot our camera at the apartment after I took this picture).  We spent the day at my parents and had our first white Christmas...it snowed 7 inches! 
Out of all the toys that were in the living room he went to the kitchen and found this. :) 
haha!
Hanging out in the kitchen in his marsh mellow coat!

No comments: