Sunday, November 18, 2007

In the life of a 13 month old!

So we are having major issues with the blog and these are the only pictures that it is allowing me to upload. :( Im working on it, so we will see.

Things have been hectic, to say the least. We just got over being sick and then, today I find out I have tonsillitis. I woke up in the middle of the night having issues even moving my neck. I went in, got three shots, and feel soooo much better. One shot was an anti-inflammatory and has helped tremendously. Hopefully Cooper and Clint won't catch it. Im not coughing at all so the doctor said it is less likely they will catch it.

Here are some pictures of Cooper...he has been growing and changing so much lately! ...and turning into a little monster, we love it though. :)

Hes been throwing alot of these lately. Temper tantrums are NOOOOOOO fun!

Where's Cooper?

There he is! He LOVES to crawl into his toy box.  It is just so much more fun that way!

Cheese!
Running around the living room, causing mayhem! 

No comments: